Pages

Tuesday 23 April 2013

I am flying high..without wings :)

I am quite speechless and don't know how to put it in words.With my limited vocabulary I may not be able to express how happy I am happy and reason for my happiness is Privy who blogs @ wingstomywords and Memories of Me and needs no introduction.She has honoured me with  Liebster Award .My first ever award for being a new blogger.

When she did, I was not able to write about it immediately,Privy I just want to say THANK YOU!!!



Source:Goggle Image
Now there are few rules to followed..so here it goes:

1. Thank the blogger who has nominated you - I already did :)
2. List 11 random facts about yourself.
  • I love books.I can read them any time any where
  • I am cleanliness freak.I like my room neat and tidy all the time
  • I hate people with double standards
  • I am mad about perfumes.I like to wear them all the time. :P(Now you know what to gift me)
  • I am huge fan of SRK.
  • I love Bollywood music and cannot imagine going out with earphones and fully loaded phone.
  • I am want to go to Europe . 
  • I have a dream to live in Switzerland for few years.
  • I am die hard foodie.
  • I love flowers.They are natures best creation :) 
3. Answer the questions the blogger has asked you in the post you have been nominated.
  • Why did you start blogging? 
I was reading loads of blogs and was hooked to them.Then I came across IQR which inspired to write.Though I am way behind my target but i believe that I will achieve it
  • You are getting an all expenses paid trip for two to a place of your choice? Where will it be and with whom? 
All by myself and it will be Maldives!
  • Dog or cat? And why? 
Dog! I find them cute
  • Half a million dollars for slogging for 6 months year or a week’s peace on the beaches of Bahamas? 
I would like to have half a million dollars.I am damn sure it can be used to visit much more beautiful places in world then Bahamas;)
  • What is your deepest fear? 
Being cheated.
  • How did you propose your girl/guy? Or how you plan to do so? 
In will sing for him !Phele nasha ..phele khumar (Hope he does not run away)
  • One ‘Ctrl + Z’ moment of your life? Something you want to undo if you had a choice?
None, as such.I truly believe that everything happens for a reason.
  • Who is the most ‘marriage-able’ celebrity? 
Varun Dhawan
  • One thing that can take you to the ultimate heights of fame? 
Patience.
  • Do you follow any sports, team, club or a person? Why this love started? 
Undoubtedly SRK. I don't even remember when it started
  • Did you like coming to this blog? And will you visit again?
Of course I do and I am addicted to your blog by now


4. Nominate new bloggers. 
I would like to nominate few,these are may not be new but they have really inspired me and I truly enjoye reading their blogs:

4 comments:

  1. Thanks a ton Supriya..love you darling for giving me my first award...I'm way over than happy..still can't believe..thanks again for the bestow..

    Hoh! I still can't stop smirking. *Hope I'm not going crazy over it*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... congratulations!!! Supriya loved knowing you a lot :)

    Thanks so much for such lovely words for me...HUGS <3

    ReplyDelete